Tuesday 24 August 2021

Curriculum Vitae (CV)

 


Bismillahirohmanirohim, Assalamualaikum Wr.Wb.

Based on the job application that I submitted, namely to become a mathematics teacher, I will present my CV or Circular Vitae. This video is intended for Mrs. Tri Murthia as human resources manager at Pro Education School Plus.

First of all, let me introduce myself. My name is Yuma Yumna Jauza Maulidka. My gender is female and I was born in Bekasi on May 8, 1994. My religion is Islam. My height is 156 centimeters and my weight is 48 kilograms. My address is on Ciumbuleuit Street number 25, Bandung. My status is not married and my nationality is Indonesia. My phone number is 082114227890 and my email is yumayumnajm@gmail.com. You can contact me via phone number and email that I mentioned earlier.

Next I will describe my educational background and my work expiriences, my academic and non-academic achievements, my organization expiriences, my participation at seminars, and my abilities.

My kindergarten was at Spring Garden School for the 1998-2000 academic year. My elementary school was at Al Azhar Islamic Elementary School 12 Cikarang for the 2000-2006 academic year. My junior high school was in Al Azhar Islamic Middle School 16 Cikarang for the 2006-2009 academic year. My high school was in SMA 3 Bandung for the 2009-2011 academic year. And I have graduated from the Bandung Institute of Technology, majoring in the Faculty of Mathematics and Sciences from 2011-2015. I have worked as teacher at KUMON for two years after graduating and as a math teacher at Jakarta International School since 2018-2020.

I have organization experience. I organized as Perwakilan Kelas and I served as secretary. I was also a secretary in my former campus organization. from here, I can write quickly and neatly. Whether it's on the whiteboard or in a book or on a computer though. from here I can also operate a lot of software on the computer such Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and many more.

I also have achievements related to the job I am applying for. I once won a city level elementary school calistung competition. there I won 1st place. Furthermore, I also won a national level math competition when I was in junior high school. There I won 3rd place. And I was also in the top 20 best teams during a math competition at Indonesia University of Education. when I was in school, I was always in the top 5 of the class. I also have achievements that may be a bit deviated from the job I'm applying for now. I am a swimmer and I often win the competitions that I participate in. From here I can teach my students later that sportsmanship and honesty in competing with fellow friends are important. I also apply this method to my former students.

I have also attended seminars. I have attended international seminars, namely the global millennial model of the United Nation and the FMBPI seminar or Festival Mahasiswa Baru dan Pelajar Indonesia seminar which was held by SejutaCita.

I have some abilities here. I am a fast learner and have good motivation. I learned it from my parents. I am proficient in many computer software programs as I mentioned before and also I know what platforms are good for learning and I can operate them, for example, Microsoft Teams and Google Classroom. I am a person full of plans so I can manage the class. I work effectively under pressure and developed excellent communication skills through my job experience so I can deal with parents and children.

So, that’s all for my CV. Please take the time to review it. With my qualifications, I confident that I will be able to contribute to your school. I’m sorry if there are wrong words. I hope I can get the opportunity to discuss with you about an interview. I look forward to hearing from you soon. Thank you for your time and consideration.

Assalamualaikum Wr.Wb


No comments:

Post a Comment