Sunday 4 August 2019

About Me

GET TO KNOW ME !

Hey guys, welcome to my blog. This is my first blog. I want to tell you guys a bit about my life. Hope you guys enjoy and like it.

My name is Yuma Yumna Jauza Maulidka. You can call me Yuma or Yumey if you want. I was born in Bekasi on 8 May 2004 and now I'm 15 years old. The meaning of my name (Yuma) is the combination of my parents name. And the meaning of Yumna Jauza Maulidka is the right hand and always shining like a star in the middle of the night of maulid month in Cikarang (cause I was born at maulid month).

I have no sibling. But I have 5 cousins from my mom and 12 cousins from my dad.

I am the smallest of my cousins ​​from my mom and 4th oldest of my cousins from my dad. I often play with all of them. They all love me so much and vice versa.

I have 1 kitten and 2 cats in my house at Cikarang namely Pao (the kitten), Leki, and Baba. They are all male. Initially I had 5 cats but one is dead and the other is missing. I was very sad when my cat dead and lost because I loved them so much. I really miss playing with them. They are very cute and obedient cats. My 3 cats that still exist today are still in my house at Cikarang and cared for by my dad. My family really likes cats. That's why me and my family look after cats.




I live in Apartment Gateway Ahmad Yani on Emerald A to be exact on the 9th floor, number 06. I just moved to that apartment about 1 month ago. Finding the apartment turned out to be difficult and troublesome. Over 2 weeks my parents and I searched for apartments. Finally we found this apartment. My apartment is not too big and not too small. Only 25-square-feet. Inside it there are 1 queen sized bed, 1 TV, 1 bathroom, 1 sink for washing the dishes, 2 carpets, 1 chair, 1 table, 1 big cupboard, 1 extra bed under the queen sized bed, etc. I have a neighbor. He's a high school kid too but he is 11 grade.

   I was study at SMPI Al Azhar 16 Cikarang. In my junior high school, I had 3 best friends namely Rizka, Alwal, and Devin. They are very funny always make me smile. One day, I felt depressed because there were so many activities that I had to do. But they supported me and told me everything will gonna be alright. I"m so glad that I had best friends like them. 

Now, I study at SMAN 3 Bandung. My first impression when I passed into SMAN 3 Bandung is very happy because that's my dream from elementary school. Many people are asking me why I chose a school that far away from Cikarang. I chose this school because I heard from others that this school is good and I had read on the internet that this school is one of the best schools in Indonesia. So I'm interested to register to this school.


 I have a lot of friends too in my high school. At first, I felt a bit nervous when the first time I met a new friend in high school. Unexpectedly, they were very kind and friendly. First day in school we were divide into 10 groups. I got the group 3. My friends at group 3 are hilarious, kind, and friendly. I loved them very much. We did a lot of fun things like PLiST (a period of introduction of the school environment), CAMPRT (camping), etc. I already consider them as family. I often miss the moment when we do activities together. Until now I always play with my group 3 friends and always together even though we were different classes. Now my class in X MIPA 8. I have a lot of new friends in there too. They are also like my friends in Group 3; fun, kind, and friendly.


My teachers in SMAN 3 Bandung is very good, active, and care with all of the students. Me and my friends often reminded that we must apply the motto of SMAN 3 Bandung i.e. "Knowledge is Power but Character is More" which mean we must have high knowledge but the character must be number one. This motto really teach me how important the character in someone's life. My teachers in SMAN 3 Bandung always remind us to do our tasks and do the good things.


So, that's all the little story about my life. Actually there are many things that I want to tell you guys. but most of it is privacy so i can't tell it. Thank you guys for reading it and hopefully this story can amuse you all. Bye guys and have a nice day!




No comments:

Post a Comment