Monday 5 August 2019

Congratulate and Compliment Dialogue




Marsha : "Psst... Hey. Is that you Yuma?"
Yuma    : "Hey!"
Marsha  : "Hey, it is great to meet you. What are you doing there?"
Yuma     : "I just looking for Science Olympiad Book."
Marsha   : "Wow... That's a great change. You were lazy in elementary school, you used to get                               teacher angry, right?? And now... That's great."
Yuma     : "Yeah so I am change. And tomorrow I have to go to Singapore for the next Olympiad                         Science."
Marsha   : "Oh wow! Really?"
Yuma      : "Yes!"
Marsha   : "How come?"
Yuma      : "So, I just tried to participate in Olympiad Science Selection and I was surprise that I won                     that competition. And now I have to study for the next competition in Singapore."
Marsha   : "Wow.... Congratulation on your achievement!!"
Yuma      : "Thank you."
Marsha   : "I hope you can win in this next competition. Keep on your spirit!"
Yuma      : "Yeah, thank you. So, now I have to study."
Marsha   : "Oh yes. Bye!"
Yuma      : "Bye."

No comments:

Post a Comment