Wednesday 29 July 2020

Opinion (Dialogue)

Opinion

There's a hundred and four days of summer vacation. It'll be bored if we don't do anything. All of people definitely want to take a me time or do something fun with friends. So as a student, Yuma, Harry, Bazzi and Renee want to go out from their dormitory and decide to take a vacation together. But, they are really confuse to choose which destination that they want to visit. They also decide to meet at the cafe to discuss about the destination that they want to visit.

Harry: Ugh, what time is it? Don't tell me that Bazzi and Renee will be late again.
Yuma: Just wait until 9.10 AM. If they don't come at that time, I will call one of them.

*sound of cafe's doorbell*
Cafe's waitress: "Welcome to St.Inie's Cafe"

Bazzi: Hi Yuma and Harry! Sorry we're late.
Harry: Hi Bazzi, Hi Renee. I wanna ask. Is it traffic or what?
Renee: Yes, it is. Bazzi said we'll be here at 8.55. But the truth is not. Sorry.
Yuma: Yeah, that's okay. So... You guys already know right we want to take a vacation for our summer vacation, right? But, we still confuse about the destination for our summer vacation. I want to hear your opinion. So.. What do you think?
Bazzi: Yeah. As far as I'm concerned, we should go to Santa Monica Beach. I know you guys already know that we can see a beautiful sunset and also the sunrise if we stay at the hotel near that beach.
Renee: Yes, that's a great idea Bazzi. I'm totally agree with you.
Yuma: Wait. Why don't we go abroad? I heard that Harry want to go abroad. I think you guys want that too, right?
Harry: You're right Yuma. I really want it.
Renee: I'm not sure about that. I'm afraid that my mom wont allow me to go abroad because of the expensive plane ticket.
Yuma: Don't worry, Renee. My mom already have a discount for each.
Bazzi: Wow really? Is it a big discount?
Yuma: Sure! But that only applies to destination in Asia.
Harry: It's okay, Yuma. That's sound great!
Yuma: Okay, so we choose to go to Asia. To be honest, I want to visit Bali. So, what do you think guys?
Bazzi: I agree with you entirely. What do you think, Renee?
Renee: Hmm.. I'm sorry to disagree with you, Yuma. I guess we can visit Okinawa, Japan. I have seen it on the internet. Okinawa have a beach with beautiful white sand.
Harry: In my experience, beach in Okinawa has many snakes. I don't think that you'll be comfort, Renee. I know you're afraid of snakes.
Yuma: Yeah, as far as I know, Harry is true. There's a lot of venomous snakes.
Bazzi: Look at this, guys! It such a beautiful beach.
Harry: Wow, What beach is that?
Bazzi: Kuta Beach, Bali
Yuma: So, what do you think, Renee? Do you have another opinion for our summer vacation?
Renee: Correct me if I wrong, but I heard in Kuta Beach there's a lot of monkeys.
Bazzi: In my limited experience, there's no monkey in Kuta Beach.
Yuma: Yeah. You're right, Bazzi. I strongly believe that Uluwatu Tample in Dewata Island has many monkeys, not Kuta Beach.
Harry: Don't worry, Renee. You'll be safe if we visit Kuta Beach.
Renee: Okay, I agree with you guys. So, what are we waiting for? Let's set the date for our summer vacation!
Yuma: Okay. My mom said the discount period for departure is from June 6 to June 13 and for the way back home is from June 20 to June 27. So, what do you guys think about the date?
Harry: It'll be better if we take around 2 weeks in there.
Bazzi: Off top of my head, I prefer if we just take around 1 week in there.
Renee: What I think is same like Bazzi. Just around 1 week. After going on vacation to Bali, we can stay at one of our homes and explore more places in California.
Yuma: Yes, I am of the opinion that Renee and Bazzi said. So that we can save more money too, right?
Harry: Okay. I'm agree with you guys. I forgot to think about it.
Bazzi: Don't worry, Harry.
Yuma: What about the exact date?
Renee: I'm positive that June 13 is our departure date and we'll be back home on June 20. There's no choice if we want to get the discount.
Harry: Oh my god, yes. I just realized.
Yuma: Yeah, me too.
Bazzi: Haha, same! Good job, Renee.
Yuma: Okay. So, we will be on vacation to Bali for 1 week. we will leave on June 13 and will return on June 20. our main destination is Kuta beach. Is it already correct?
Bazzi, Renee, Harry: Yes, it is.
Yuma: Okay guys. I hope this summer vacation can be our best summer vacation ever.
Harry: Do you guys wanna order a cup of coffee or bread?
Yuma, Bazzi, Renee: Sure we want!
Harry: Okay, order please!

No comments:

Post a Comment