Tuesday 14 July 2020

Suggestion and Offer (Dialogue)



Suggestion and Offer

Theme: STUDENT'S PRESIDENT SELECTION

One day, the spread of the corona virus has stopped and activities begin as usual. The students go back to school and look happy to be able to meet again with their friends. Including Yuma and Alifa who were talking in the canteen. They are talking about the student president's selection that will be held tomorrow.

Alifa: Yuma, did you see that poster on information board?
Yuma: Which one?
Alifa: The poster that talks about student’s president selection.
Yuma: I don’t know that poster but I heard about that student’s president selection.
Alifa: So, what do you think about the candidates?
Yuma: I don’t think the candidate 3 can be our student’s president. Because I heard that he isn’t the smart one in academic things. I’m afraid that he can’t compensate his grade and his big responsibility in organization as a student’s president.
Alifa: He could compensate it. As long as he can execute his job in the organization, it’ll be fine.
Yuma: How about candidate 1? I think he is a good boy and he has good grades!
Alifa: I’m not sure about that. I heard he cheated during the physics test.
Yuma: Really? How do you know that?
Alifa: My friend from his class told me about that. She is the witness too.
Yuma: Okay, I don’t know it’s a true one or not but for anticipation, we’d better not to choose him.
Alifa: I prefer choose candidate 3. You?
Yuma: I don’t think it’s a good idea. I heard so many bad things about him. Did you know? He actually a smoker.
Alifa: Oh my god, I just found out about it.
Yuma: Yes, he is. I have a photo of him in my phone. Look at this!

Alifa: That’s a shame. Even though I admire him because he’s very friendly and a little bit handsome.
Yuma: Haha, let’s mingle to the new one and a better one!
 Alifa: Yeah, you’re right. So, I think I can read your mind. You will choose candidate 2, right?
Yuma: Sure. From my information about candidate 1 and 3, I prefer to choose candidate 2. My other friend also suggested that I should choose him.
Alifa: Okay, I’m agree with you. He’s better than others. Would you like to order something like fried rice? I want a fried rice but I’m not sure that I can finish it by my own.
Yuma: Alright, I can help you to finish your dish. But with one agreement…
Alifa: What’s that?
Yuma: Would you like to treat me? So, I don’t have to pay the bill.
Alifa: Haha, sure. Why not?
Yuma: Thank you! You’re the best friend I ever know!
Alifa: Yes, I am. No need to doubting me.
Yuma: Haha. Of course, you are sis!

No comments:

Post a Comment